Thanks for visiting Powerlifting1.com! This site was active in 2013-2014.
We are an independent sport media agency covering the world of Powerlifting.
This is a blog that focuses on information for new lifters and providing live reporting of top meets across the country. In the future, we will be moving blog posts to Collegiate, Teen, Junior, High School Powerlifting, scientific research, and historical statistics. I also will be trying new methods of communication to push this information out.
We typically post at least once a week, with the intention of posting more in the future.
New to Powerlifting
Top Meet Write-Ups
- Days 1 − 2 − 3 at 2013 USAPL Raw Nationals
- Days 1 − 2 − 5 − 7 at 2013 IPF Junior/SubJunior World Championships
- Social Engagement at Bench Nationals & Jonathan Leo Benches 805lbs!
- Powerlifting and Twitter
- Team USA – Women’s Junior World Powerlifting
- Team USA – Men’s Junior World Powerlifting
All of the information on this website is comprised of my own opinions. They are not approved nor endorsed by any entity including my employer, individual lifters, meet promotors, or powerlifting organizations.